Hudson Power Steering Setup Wanted

Hello Fellow HET Members:  I am in need of a full or partial power steering setup to add to my 53 Hudson Hornet restoration project.  I realize that Hudson did not offer power steering until 1954 but I have seen other pre-54 Hornets with that option and like the look very much.  If you have individual components or a full setup for sale, I am definitely interested.  Please phone, email or reply on the forum at 717-762-3578 (Penna.) or popgun7@comcast.net  Thanks. bjgundimage

Comments

• onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    OldFarmer has one listed for sale in the South Texas Chapter Newsletter.  Don't know if it is still available.  Hopefully he will reply soon.
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    John  thanks for the promo, but it is a power brake set up that is for sale.
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    edited November 2017
    Oops!  I'll have to pay attention, in case there's a test later.
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    May want to consider the electric power steering option.  Hard to detect if you don't look under the dash and no hoses and PS fluid to mess with.
  • Hey Old Farmer; is the power brake setup complete and how much are you asking?
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    The power brake system has been sold.
  • 54Hollywood
    54Hollywood Senior Contributor
    Bob Hoyle has a PS pump and pitman arm listed in the latest WTN.
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    I don't know about the pump, but Bob already sold the pitman arm (not to me though)
  • RichardD
    RichardD Member
    edited November 2017
    You asked about Power Brakes:
    Do your own "modern" Power Brakes
    [click ( i ) at top of photos to get comments]
    >>>>  https://goo.gl/photos/QEtE7t64Ebs53teC8