Selling 1942 Hudson Six two door Brougham

47Hudson
47Hudson Member
edited October 2017 in Vehicles
Hey guys, unfortunately life happened and we are now selling our 1942 Hudson Six, It would be a great parts car, There is no title and no it's not stolen, we bought the car and pretty much put it in the garage and haven't touched it. It is a 1942 with a complete dash as you can see it's all intact, I have the original engine block and transmission, also comes with another block and trans, theres other parts as well, have a ton of trim pieces except bumpers, hood and decklid both OK, good wheels and tires with hubcaps, all the glass is there and in ok condition I think the passenger front window has a little crack at the bottom..I would really like to find someone who has a 42' and needs these parts..There is seat frames, no upholstery it was completely destroyed, the trunk pan is rotted out and most of the floor, the car has a lot of rust/rot If you have any questions feel free to call, text or email (586)850-9743, email- amberz79ford@yahoo.com , my name is Matt, I can also send more pictures if needed or come look at it. $1,500 OBO

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited October 2017
    Not sure how it's greyed out, since your message currently appears under the "Classified -- Vehicles" category!  Just "edit" your present message, and re-write it as an ad, listing all the facts and figures you can, about the car.  You can insert a photo as well.  To edit, hit the little black "gear" that should appear at the upper right of you posting, next to the star.

Also, consider listing your car in the classified pages of the White Triangle News.  If you're a Club member it's easy; if not, you can ask an existing Club member to sponsor you, so there is no charge.
  • Thanks Jon B I'll see if I can straighten this out!