Twin H Air cleaners/filters needed

I’m in the market for a pair or one (and some bottom end parts) of twin H oil bath type air cleaners/filters that would have been on the 54 308. I’ve read that a guy named mike sells  them reasonably priced on here ( unlike ebay) I see a pair on ebay for 500+ and that’s just to far fetched....  Let me know please and thank you! 

Comments

• What is your budget?
  • Funny and good question! Well........ I've got 3 old project cars a nagging wife due to the aforementioned ;) , 2 kids and a house, if I want to keep all of those I cant spend to much lol. I'm putting my feelers out there to see if anyone knows what is a fair deal or if anyone has a set for sale at what they think is a reasonable price, I don't want to assume a price, especially without seeing the condition and potentially offend anyone. I try to help folks out on here and refrain from charging ebay prices on the things that I come across so I'd like to hope that everyone else on here feels and does the same :).  
  • Wurger, 2nevets is the person selling the pair currently on eBay...  Make him an offer he can't refuse!
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    The Mechanical Procedures manual says to lift out the filter element, clean in gasoline,  and drain.  Remove old oil, wash out base and refill with 50 SAE oil for temps above 32F.
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    I should have some I can sell for less than Ebay price. I can email you pictures of what I have. Just need email address

Don
  • dont go by those ebay prices-they are just a high starting point