I might have a chance to buy a 1929 Dover pick up.
Now this thing is in pieces. So here the list I was given.
1. Current active title in the owners name.
2. 3, Essex frames (was told the 29 Essex frame was the same as the Dover.
3. Original Dover leaf springs. ( I was told these are something totally different.)
4. Motor (not stuck), transmission & rear axle.
6. Grill Shell with 2 emblems (1 nice / one ok)
7. Box with tail gate. The box is steel, then wood with another sheet of steel on the inside.
8. 6 or 8 rims. The owner couldn't remember.
10. Cab, now for the bad part. The rear panel in missing from the cab. I have spoken to a metal body fabricator. He said the rear panel is not a problem to make.
I'm going to look at this stuff this weekend. Do any of you have any idea what it's worth? For once Google has seem to let me down.
Thanks Capt. Chrysler
FYI: I'm NOT building a rat rod.