I have a collection of 3 hudsons for sale and parts

56starfire
56starfire Expert Adviser

1949 Hudson super 6 coupe, 308 hornet engine from 1951, single carb, 3 speed with overdrive.  Very solid North Dakota car, repainted in the 80's along the an interior restoration ( not original material) at that time. Many new parts, wiring harness, rear end completely rebuilt, brakes system rebuilt, wheel bearings and seals. Gas tank taken out 3 years ago and opened up, cleaned and lined, Walt rebuilt the carb at that time also, engine runs good and does not smoke, been sitting for 2 years and may need the carb cleaned. $12,500 obo

1949 Commodore 6 four door sedan, been in inside storage for many years, but has not been started, engine is free, 3 speed overdrive transmission and 262 engine, solid North Dakota car, original interior, original color was silver but was repainted many years ago red and that paint is worn. Will need complete restoration. $2200 obo

1951 Pacemaker 4 door sedan, 232 6 cylinder and 3 speed overdrive, I bought it from an estate and is very original except it has been repainted, very nice and presentable original condition, runs and drives, drove it 250 miles from the estate and handled well, carb may need to be cleaned or rebuilt as it has been sitting for sometime, this is a rust free car from North Dakota and bought new in Beulah North Dakota and stayed there all is life until I bought it. 14,000 obo

I also have a 1952 Hudson 308 engine for sale, all machine work done by the most reputable machinist in the area, all parts have been bought to reassemble the engine, new pistons, rings, rod and main bearings, timing chain and gears, gaskets.  This engine has the hydramatic transmission behind it and I have that also, not rebuilt though.

imageimageimageimage

Comments