Help with 46 suspension parts

About to start to rebuild the front suspension on our pickup just need some help deciphering the correct parts.
21st Century list tie rod ends set of 4 for 48-54 Hudson will these be a suitable replacement for the 46 or does anyone know where I can source these from?
Can anyone advise where the best place to source kingpin kits (apart from Kanter) upper and lower outer pivot pin kits and grease seals only for upper & lower control arms?
I see Wildricks do front shocks but was wondering if there is a heavy duty option?
Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Check with Larry Cramer, aka uncle josh.  He maintains the Hudson PU registry.
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    King pins come up regularly on  ebay.  Only difference between '37-'39 and later pins  is the position  of the locating slot.   Some pins have two slots already cut, for universal use.  
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Tie Rod End   R outer, L inner NAPA 269-2241
    Tie Rod End   L outer, R inner NAPA 269-2240
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    My list, which I believe is on the HET site, shows Front Reg shocks as Monroe 5751, 7,3/4 to 12 extension.  Gabriel 82026 and Gas Monroe 31176
  • Hi Larry thanks for your help. Can you please advise how I can find your list on HET site. I am struggling to navigate how to access any information from the library.