New to forum, not to Hudson's

Greetings everyone,just getting more involved in Hudson's after a lull. I have a 36 Terraplane Series 61 sedan that has been in my family since 1978. We had a 51 Hornet that sadly was sold several years ago. Met some great people over the years and look forward to meeting more. I grew up around Hudson cars and have many fond memories.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome home (after a lull)!  Are you / were you in the H-E-T Club?  If not, do consider joining!  Where are you located?  Possibly one or more of our forum members lives near you and has a '36! 
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    Make sure to join the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club!  You will receive the current roster so that you can find your lost friends, and utilize the chapter map that is printed on the back.  Don't forget about the fabulous and award winning White Triangle News, our bi-monthly club publication, now published in full color.  Are you interested in receiving a complimentary copy?

John Forkner
  • Yes I'm in the HET, between me and my late father I have WTNs going back to the late 70s. I was a member but I lapsed for a couple of years. The closest 36 Terraplane to me is probably Larry Cramer ,at least that I know of.  I'm in Central New York.