Edmunds Head Hudson 262/308

I Have posted an Edmunds aluminum head for a Hudson 262/308 motor on Ebay for Buy I Now or Best Offer. I May have over priced it but have no reference to go by. Maybe check it out. Make an offer, or tell me I'm crazy. I can't afford to give it away but in any case it's on the block and must go. Thanks                      -Shane

Comments

• ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    Wow! Seems way high to me but if you get it, I will sell mine too.
  • Ok. Point taken. I'll change it to Auction. As I said I'm grappling in the dark on this.
  • Browniepetersen
    Browniepetersen Senior Contributor

Just so you know, I paid $300 for mine.\

• Thanks... Bad news for me. I hope my Ebay Buy It Now yields a little better than that. Did yours come not warped and with enough meat to install?
  • ski4life65
    I also paid around $300 for mine.
  • Browniepetersen
    Browniepetersen Senior Contributor
    I am using mine for display at this time and it goes along with my Edmonds Twin H intake manifold.  It looks to be in excellent condition.
  • Kdancy
    Kdancy Senior Contributor
    There have been a number of these on ebay over the years, I've never seen one sell for the unrealistic prices they sometimes post on there for. I would bet that also, most are out of spec if actually checked. 
  • VicTor Z
    VicTor Z Senior Contributor
    I paid $600.00 for mine, its on my 308 Hudson engine. The 308 engine will be in my '42 Hudson Coupe (Project) AKA - Rat rod, it will be at the National next week. 
  • I am appreciating the feedback and comments. I believe my price is exorbitant... I'll bring it a little closer to Earth.
  • Looks like the eBay listing ended, did you get an acceptable offer?
  • I believe I did. $850. 
  • I have a nos dual point distributor plate I'd like to give someone, no shipping charge. I have it posted but no takers. I'll try checking my comments frequently for interest. Removing it's post now.
  • ski4life65
    $850 is great. Nice job