Barn Collapse in Minnesota

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
edited July 2017 in HUDSON
Sad tale of some Hudsons....spotted over at the AACA Forum http://forums.aaca.org/topic/296384-sad-pile-of-hudsons/

Comments

• Val
    Val Member
    Oh My, sad indeed.
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    My guess is that they were owned by one of those: "I am not selling them as I plan to restore them some day", kind of guy
  • GrimGreaser
    GrimGreaser Senior Contributor
    Makes me sad as a Hudson guy AND a 60's Chevy/GMC truck guy. Ouch! 
  • Val
    Val Member
    50C8DAN, I can se that being the case, I have seen that in the past as when I was 17 (1984) I wanted to buy this 55 Hornet coupe that had sat out buy a neighbor's house for several years but was told they would restore it. I went into the military the next year, home on leave a couple years later the car still sat in the same spot rotting away. I asked again but was given the same answer. 10 years later the same as the car became more rotted. Unfortunately the home caught fire about 1997 (fortunately no one was hurt) and what was left of the car burned to the ground.    
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Pick em out of there and save em, they still cast a pretty good shadow
  • These cars are now on Craigslist... I ran into the ad...i believe they said make offer
  • allan
    allan Member

The CL ad states 4 0r 5 Hudson cars.  Please let us know if more than the 2 pictured cars turn up under all that rubble.

Allan

• railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser

Might require something like a truck crane to safely remove these cars which could make saving them prohibitively expensive.