New here

hey my name is Dennis and am looking for some pars for a 41 hudson six don't really know if this is where I post this lol but new to forums

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    You came to the right place, Dennis!  Actually, the most appropriate place would be under "Parts and Pieces" wanted / for sale, so I will re-locate your posting there.

Why not list the exact parts you're looking for.  Also, which model of '41 six, and which body style?

Are you aware of the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club?  If you're not yet a member, you may want to consider joining, it's a great source for parts / technical advice / networking with fellow owners.   http://hetclub.org/
  • I'm actually not 100 percent sure what six it is when I bought the car all it was listed as is 41 hudson It's a 2 door couple and Has no firewall or no vin tag so I'm hoping someone can help me with that too haha
  • Please post pictures.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited July 2017
    Dennis, and did you look on the passenger side door front door post for the plate?  If not there, you could look for the stamped-in number on the rear axle housing, on the passenger side, up toward the top of the housing
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Welcome aboard Firlickd.  No firewall?  Does it have a motor?  Most of these came with a 212 cubic inch 3x5 (3 inch bore and 5 inch stroke.)  If you need one, most of us have one or more we could part with.
  • When I first bought the car it was at a hotrod shop so the rear end is out of a camaro and so is the front end they hacked and spliced it into the frame they also crudely tack welded a older ford hood on it too this is what it looked like when I bought it 
  • Looks cool... hopefully they threw in the skeleton at no extra charge... ;)

I'm not too familiar with this generation of Hudson, but hopefully people will be able to tell you where to find new glass, the correct hood, etc.  I'm sure those parts are out there.