parts listing by years

Good Morning all. Would be nice i all parts were listed by years

Comments

• Steven
    Steven Member
    Good Morning all. Would be nice if all parts were listed by years
  • Lance
    Lance Member
    Steven, Actually there is a 1950 parts directory listing what Hudson parts are used for what models listed by part number. Problem is it stops with the 1950 model year. Goes back to the early 1930's if I remember right.
  • Steven
    Steven Member
    Good Morning Lance. Thanks for the note.  What I meant  to say in my post was it would be nice if there was a way to list parts that were for sale by year. In other words....If I was looking for parts for my 33 I could go to the section for "33" parts for sale. As it seems now I have to sort through all listed parts to maybe find something for my 33.
    Thanks again
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    I'm sure that, if someone volunteered to maintain a list like this, full time, the Club website coordinators would consider the proposal.  However, it's a big job and unless some others volunteered to help, all the effort would be borne by one person.  When someone advertises parts for sale they usually consist of parts that fit many years and models, so all the "sorting" would be done by the person maintaining the list.
  • I thought the joy was in the thrill of the hunt?! ;)
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    There is a plugin that allows tags to be added to posts and these are then searchable on.

I will take a look in the test forum and see how stable these are; if it looks okay then I'm happy to switch it on in here and let folks tag posts to their hearts content :)