1954 Hudson Super Jet 2 door parts/projet car and extra parts - $600 Blum, TX

1954 Hudson Super Jet 2 door body. No title, bill of sale only. Floorboards/rocker panels in good shape. Has some rust in lower rear quarter panels and the bottom of the spare tire well. Passenger door/fender is dented. No engine/transmission (was 3 speed overdrive). Front clip off but included. Includes 2 spare bumpers, extra front fenders and hood. An extra front grille and trim pieces are also included. Includes a 1953 Jet 4 door body shell, it has no front or rear suspension so will be hard to load/move. You can just take parts off the 1953 4 door if wanted. Car is in Blum, TX. $600 FIRM. Can help load or might be able to deliver. If you need any more pictures or have any questions please ask. Selling for my brother(David) due to health issues.  Thanks, Dale

Comments

• hudshornet
    hudshornet Expert Adviser
    Dale, I'm very interested in the car. Can you messsge me your email or cell phone? I'll try and send you my information via message. Thanks. Hudson
  • Contact information sent by message. I will be glad to help out any way I can.
    Thanks, Dale
  • The Jet has been sold. Thanks