wasp

Is anyone aware of a Wasp registry. Back in 80's I held a 54 Hornet Special registry. It was useful to the people that owned like cars

Mike 

Comments

• SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    I had a 54 Hornet Special many years ago. Didn't keep a record of it's  SN number. I wonder where it ended up? Had a couple Wasps too.. Alas.. just didn't realize I would still be around 40 50 years later!
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited June 2017
    There is no official Wasp registry in the Club.  The current '54 Hornet Special registry keeper is Al Saffrahn,  HETAl_kimsaffrahn@outlook.com (remove the HET before sending).  It would seem logical that when he took this registry over he would have inherited the information from the earlier '54 Hornet Special registry.
  • Ok well my next question is how would I start a Wasp registry ?
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Talk to current registry managers,  I think it is self inflicted!  I was 1952 and Hollywood registry manager in years past.  I inherited those from guys who were tired of the task.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Well, it would probably be wise to talk to someone in the Club first, to clear it and make it official.  Incidentally, the full listing of registries is here: http://www.hetclub.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=552

I hope this is not encrypted and that it can be seen not only by Club members.
  • Thanks I have contacted the club pres. for info