Wanted Twin H intake

dave11dave11 Expert Adviser
in Parts & Pieces Posts: 110

Need a twin h intake manifold for a 308, I have all the linkage and carbs etc. Mine has rusted through



  • rkee0308rkee0308 Member
    Posts: 23
    I don't know how bad the rust is, but I recently found  this metal filler material called Alvin high temp metal filler. Supposedly can be used to fill in holes in manifolds. Found it watching the "Skinned Knuckles" section on Jay Leno Garage's YouTube channel. Don't have any personal experience with it, but might be worth a shot if you have no luck with trying to find a replacement part 


  • bellbigdawgbellbigdawg Expert Adviser
    Posts: 352
    got a 1955 twin H manifold, no cracks or rot
  • dave11dave11 Expert Adviser
    Posts: 110
    bellbigdawg i am interested in the manifold and possibly a 308 block

    Dave Eddie
Sign In or Register to comment.