Parts and parts

Comments

• I have a couple but unsure of what year
    Sorry
    Steve
  • I have some interior seats-remind me in a couple of weeks to look
  • Would you happen to have a trunk lock tumbler assembly with key for a ‘54 Hornet? Also, would you happen to have SS trim for the driver’s side rear fender & skirt? I have the large molding that comes down to the skirt and the long piece towards the top of the fender, but nothing from the large vertical piece to the rear of the car. If so, please PM me price and possible shipping to 46142. Thanks in advance!
  • 2nevets
    2nevets Member
    edited April 2018
    If someone is inquiring about parts on my thread please have the decency to NOT put a link that leads to you-
  • Would you happen to have a trunk lock tumbler assembly with key for a ‘54 Hornet? Also, would you happen to have SS trim for the driver’s side rear fender & skirt? I have the large molding that comes down to the skirt and the long piece towards the top of the fender, but nothing from the large vertical piece to the rear of the car. If so, please PM me price and possible shipping to 46142. Thanks in advance!
    I might but I am heading out of town until the end of the month.

• No problem...just let me know some time when you get back. Safe travels.
  • Down to $6000 cash-can help load-there is a lot of money sitting here for some one with the proper space to catalog this.
  • Kdancy
    Kdancy Senior Contributor
    edited April 2018
    By the time and expense to move it then spend many hours cataloguing it, then advertise it, any real money to be made left?  I think you would have to buy it at a much cheaper price to actually make any money. And even then you would have to be doing it for the "love" and not the profit.
  • lots of money left believe me 
    worth the effort
  • bumpity bump
  • Jeff
    Jeff Member
    Do you have a carburetor for 1936 Terraplane flat six power Dome # 174791. I could use just the top half, but will buy the whole thing. I also need two head light lenses and the inner parts for them. Thank you very much.
  • Do you have the upper grill bars that attach to the hood for a 40-41?
  • 2nevets
    2nevets Member
    edited September 2018
    Need the room
    drop to $3500 cash
    If your a dealer you need this
    the convertible framework alone has to be worth that
    call 845-863-six 3 two 7
    Steven Bivona
    Wallkill Ny 12589
    I dont check here often
  • all ok now?
  • final drop to 3k
  • Spring Carlisle swapmeet
    I will be bringing some parts to the show
    if you guys need something specific let me know
    no museum prices here!!
    vendor spots to be listed soon
  • Still got your bits n bobs?

After three good chrome dash knobs with the detailed chrome nut that goes with them.

will get pics later when I can to show exactly what im after if you still have all that treasure cluttering up your shed.

Alex
  • Do you have trim for a 51 pacemaker, or a hudson visor? Thanks, Chris
  • trim maybe-visor no
  • Do you have any small hubcaps like these....'41-'47 ?
  • no caps like that sorry

• I'll be vending  once again in Spring Carlisle so if anybody wants me to bring something let me know
  • 7XPacemaker
    7XPacemaker Senior Contributor
    Thanks for everything last weekend Steve!
  • Any 28-29 parts? 
  • railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser
    Be aware that Spring Carlisle is postponed until May 27-29 and Pate (Texas) until Oct 1 - 3.  
  • Ricko
    Ricko Member
    Do you have a passenger side rear bumper corner for a '54 Hornet that is in nice shape? It does not need to be show quality but something that shine up nicely with no pits.
  • bump to the top
    Need the room 
    are you dealer??? $2500 cash for what I have left and thats a ton!!
    no coupe quarters or convertible top rails, I am keeping those- no twin H 
    you guys are missing the boat if your a dealer-I can help load

• Pete
    Pete Member
    Do you happen to have the workings for a back door window assembly on a 1937 Hudson Terraplane 4 door, and Tee locking trunk handles with keys, same auto? Pete (dionne.pete@yahoo.com)
  • 2nevets
    2nevets Member
    edited May 2020
    Deal of the century-I NEED THE ROOM
    $1000 takes what I have left and there is a lot!!
    no lists-YOU MUST TAKE ALL-
  •  no takers? what a shame to have to junk this stuff