gas tank sending unit

duncanduncan Expert Adviser
in HUDSON Posts: 743
Is there another sending unit from another make of vehicle that would replace sending unit in our 54 hornet.  Hudsonly  Ray


  • Geoff C., N.Z.Geoff C., N.Z. Senior Contributor
    Posts: 3,302
    I don't know of the specific application, but you need a 90 ohm unit.
    If you're stuck in a hole, stop digging.
  • onerare39onerare39 Expert Adviser, Moderator
    Posts: 916

    Contact Charlie Harris in Nebraska, or Paul Schuster in Pennsylvania, they both sell new replacement units, they're listed in the roster, and in the White Triangle News.

  • duncanduncan Expert Adviser
    Posts: 743
    Thanks for the help Ray
Sign In or Register to comment.