WTB: Edmunds dual carb intake

Hello everyone, I'm new to the group and I'm working on a 49 brougham. I upgraded to the 308 and I am looking for the Edmunds dual carb intake. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thank you!

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome to the Open Forum, George.  Remember, if you remove any parts (including engine) from your '49 in the course of this upgrade, there is a market for this stuff!

Also, I don't know if you're a member of (or even aware of) the Hudson club, but if not, you can find out more, here:  http://www.hetclub.org/
  • Thanks Jon! I did sign up for the HET club as soon as I could! I have a few extra parts (or wrong ones for that matter) that came with the car. I would be happy to list them here for those who might be needing some.

Thank you!
    George
  • Jay_G
    Jay_G Expert Adviser

George, the shiny parts are out there and come up for sale here and there.  Many will tell you the twin H setup is better than the Edmunds.  I can tell you it is easer to find the parts and linkage for the twin H than the Edmonds, but it depends on what you prefer.  I will say the key to whatever intake you decide on is getting a system that is matched for your engine. For example the carbs should be the right size given the trick stuff you may or may not have done to the 308 and exhaust is another issue as well.  Lots of stuff for you to think about.

You may want to join the local club as well.  Lots of good people and info and a few racers as well. (and those that wish they were...like me.)

Jay

• VicTor Z
    VicTor Z Senior Contributor
    Hi George,
        I have the Edmunds Duel setup on my '50 Hudson Sedan with a 308 engine. I am in La Mirada Ca. Jason and Val at Vintage Coach are building a 308 engine for me with the Edmunds set up also. On my '54 Hudson I have the Clifford/Edelbrock four barrel carb setup. I do have an extra Edmunds intake for sale $200.00. Email me at thez@verizon.net.    VicTor Z
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    out of curiosity, which Edmunds intake are you using or are they different.  I know of 3 2X Edmunds that were out there.
  • VicTor Z
    Hello George , I have two inquires on the Edmunds intake, please let me know if you are interested in buying the intake.  
  • VicTor Z
    Edmunds -SOLD!
  • I just logged back on to see this!!! Oh no! I'm still searching now