49 Rockers & Sills

hey

Im after rocker panels for a 49 four door.
Mine have a few rust holes and I thought if I could get whole panels then I would go for them rather than fix up the ones i have. I would prefer rockers with the contouring body lines but really it isnt a big issue. Im thinking i will have the lower stainless removed since I will have side pipes down there.

I see Classic to Current Fabrications make rockers. After doing a bit of a search here i see they are actually 54 rockers and dont have the contours of 49 along with maybe being to short. Still that price is tempting... if they are the right length for a 4door 49 then I may go for them. Advice?

Any one have NOS or good old rockers for sale?

I take it the Polished Stainless trim at 21st Century Hudson is just that - the trim but not rockers?

Any advice is welcome. Keeping in mind im not restoring so they dont have to be perfect/identical to stock.

Would like metal not fiberglass.

Also door sills. Any one making these for a 49 4 dr?

Shipping to California to my Freight forwarder then around the world to New Zealand.

Pay via paypal or in a bank over the counter direct credit straight into your bank account.

Alex

Comments

• I had some rot in the front areas of my rocker panels and I bought a pair of skirts. Cut out the rust area, then cut a contour-matching piece from each skirt and welded it in.
    Problem solved.
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    They are definitely out there so keep looking. I think right side are a little harder to find though (at least they were for me).
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    For Sale - Friends who are Hudson owners who collected cars and parts and now have sold their cars want to offer the parts they are finding.  Contact HETmailto:grdennis@aircanopy.net. Drop the HET
  • For Sale - Friends who are Hudson owners who collected cars and parts and now have sold their cars want to offer the parts they are finding.  Contact HETmailto:grdennis@aircanopy.net. Drop the HET
    Thanks very much just flicked an email off to them.
    Do you know of the condition?

Has anyone used the C2C fab ones? they fit a 4dr 49?

Thanks again

Alex
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    C2 items are for 1954 and are great for that application. Not for earlier Stepdowns