Door handles

I need all the inside and out side handles for my 54 wasp Hollywood. When I was at the nationals this past summer and there was buckets full of handles, but I did not know I needed them. Any one know where I can get some please let me know.

Thanks Mike

Comments

• Mike I think I can help you there.
  • Lance

I have outside handles but are pitted very bad. On the inside I need door handles for the windows front and back, include vent window

Mike
  • Mike, I will check and see what I have. :)
  • Thanks

Mike
  • Ken, The problem I encountered with NOS outside door handles was a bit strange.  A number of years ago I went to a large auto flea market where a vendor had among other things a new set of outside door handles for my 51 Hornet sedan. Great I thought. Now I don't need to get my old ones replated. I got them home and attempted to put them onmy car...... no good. What was wrong?   I found out they were slightly flattened where the curve of the handle was.  One side would hook onto the door and the other wouldn't.  Solution was to put the handle in a vise and  squeeze it to take out the flattening on the curve. had to be very careful but it worked.  Likely these were taken off by a dealer and were to be sent back to Hudson for credit. They never made it . Fifty years later I got them and they now work. The parts book only has 3 parts numbers for the 50-54 door handles. One for the left side , right side  rear  and one for the front door left and right  on coupes and convertibles.   I have the coupe door handles 54jetV8 is looking for.