Stepdown Parts - Joe P

As President of the Northwest Hudson, Essex Terraplane Club I get requests from citizens, members and former members to sell Hudson related items.  Joe Pleasants, a former member, asked me if I could advertise his extra parts for sale.  Please read his correspondence below and contact him if you have an interest in his parts.

Thank you, Ed Lagergren, President NWHET

Joe writes:

I have a lot of good stuff too much to list properly. All conditions of starters generators wiper motors etc are in question so I could not list them as good until I go through the trouble of Bench testing them. The sheet metal consists of two 52 Hornet front fenders and a driver’s door from Harold's smashed club coupe, a driver’s side front fender from the commodore, and a set of rear fenders from a 4 door. I have a great set of original seats from the commodore 4 door.

Personal background: I have been into Hudson’s since the 80s and have had quite a few. I've been in and out of the club many times. The Hudson I'm working on is a ‘51 Hollywood. I've had the motor all re machined and is ready for assembly. But to be honest with you after having 5k in machine work done I'm afraid to mess it up. So it sits until I get it to a shop for assembly. The car is a rat, as I cannot afford to go first class on it. I had bought Harold McGovern’s Commodore and all his Commodore parts stash before he passed. After his passing, the remaining parts were offered to me by his sons.

Thanks,

Joe Pleasants

Tacoma Washington

Pleasants@msn.com  

Comments

• Byron
    Byron Member
    Looking for the round coil springs used in the hood support posts for my '46 bigboy PU.  I understand that there is a fellow that had some made if you do not have a couple.  Please respond, with any information to Byron Hight  wacoykc@hotmail.com   THANKS
This discussion has been closed.