New to site from New Mexico.

Hello. I have recently run across what I think is a '34 Hudson Terraplane. I am going to go get it a week from tomorrow and plan on doing some kind of build. I am retired and have built several cars. Recently finished, kinda, a '47 Dodge 1/2 ton pickup restomod. Built a 408 Mopar stroker motor I need to get installed in it. The Hudson I found is a 4 door sedan and I want to build it for a family cruiser. Looking for info and parts.

Comments

• Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    Welcome;
    You will find help;ful advice here regardless if restore original or St Rod it. Suggest joining the National HET Club (hetclub.org) for a lot more assistance along with recieving a colorful Bi Monthly Magazine of Tech Articles, Classifieds, and much more....
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome on board, Pops!
  • Thanks for the welcome guys.  
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    edited November 2016
    Pops,

Welcome!  Send me an email if you would like a complimentary copy of the White Triangle News (the Hudson Club magazine).  HETForkner@aol.com (Drop the HET in the email address, but please put HET Membership in the subject line to keep it from going into the spam file, and remember to provide me with your mailing address. Any emails received with an attached file will be deleted due to virus concerns.)

Regards,

John Forkner
This discussion has been closed.