Need '37 Tp front suspention parts

For '37 Terraplane  2dr sedan    w/ "axle struts" , "floating" type ft axle...   :

BZ 153228 front spring seat & cap assy.  

I need every thing that attaches the leaf spring to the axle on one side ... seat, U bolts, nuts, and piece under u bolts on top of spring.

I've been led to believe  '37 , '38  & '39 are the same.

Thanks     Bill

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    I think a lot of that is universal-type stuff, but can't give you exact examples or part numbers.  You might take the old parts with you, to a good parts house (where the counter person has some knowledge).
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    FYI

Your local Spring Shop will have or should be able to make the U-Bolts and have the Nuts in stock. I think your looking for the 'Clamp' that goes around the Axle with a Zerk Fitting? If so. I might have it and will look over the wknd.
  • Thanks guys,

OL racer ...  You are right, that's the main piece I need , Have a good holiday and hope you find it ...

Jon ... in my searching coupes and pickups have a more "common" spring/axle connection ... mine is different
    as OL racer figured ...

TNX      Bill
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    FYI

Ive found '37's without sideTorque Arms have the more common spring 'perch'.
  • PAULARGETYPE
    PAULARGETYPE Senior Contributor
    A JET I'M TAKING OFF ALL THE STUFF YOU NEED FOR YOUR CAR EMAIL ME OR CALL XXXHUDSON1957@AOL.COM MINE IS A 39 

• Paul ... email sent ... tnx
  • ajet
    ajet Member
    edited December 2016
    TNX Everyone got the parts ...

I got the U bolts off E Bay ... Indiana U Bolts Inc.  Part# S132
    1/2" x 1 3/4" x 6" ,  bit long but nice fit ( EZ to shorten )
This discussion has been closed.