made up some door panels for the 48

Feel free to read about the exploits on the build thread on my site at jasonmrenda.com or have a look at the pics.  Nothing fancy but i like em.  

I have saved all the stock parts from the door minus the rat infested door cards.  But I have all the wooden trim, chrome ash tray stuff, etc etc.  

Comments

• triman62
    triman62 Member
    edited August 2016
    Door panels look good. like the seat on the chopper too. Is it a triumph? You are doing some killer work on the old car, I think I might put panels on mine after seeing yours.
  • thanks Triman.  the chop is a 76 Harley FX that i am contemplating selling to help fund the Hudson.  not sure yet if i want to sell it or the franken shovelhead that is in the back of the pics.

i made the rear door panels last night.  came out pretty good for a hack.  i didnt think of the alignment along the door jambs so on the drivers side one its a it off.  i ran out of material and plyboard so ill prob leave it as is for a bit but i know it will drive me batty.  may see how it looks once the seats are in - which is what i have to tackle next.

thank you for the kind words by the way.  have fun with yours.
This discussion has been closed.