1951 Super Six brougham for sale

Hi all:

I have an original 51 for sale. All original, was repainted about 25 years ago and seats re-upholstered. Car has been sitting n my driveway and not started for about 2 years.

Has some rust.  Everything is there and aside from rust in good shape.  Everything works even radio.

Car has about 45,000 original miles. 3 speed with OD.

I'll take pictures and add to this post.

Thanks

Car is in Long Island NY,

Dave (917) 842-2921

Comments

• Additional info

My name is David Suarez

I was a member of the club about 20-25 years ago. I went to the annual meet in New Jersey about 1990 or so.  My email is davidvsuarez@aol.com

Unfortunately, as the kids got older, got busy with college, weddings and grand kids; so the Hudson took a "back-seat".

Now I just don't have the energy to get it back on the road.  Last time it started, I used a battery charger and starting fluid.  Took it around the neighborhood, ran fine.  Parked it and its been sitting out side about 2 or 3 years.

I'll try to start it this weekend.

Anyway, I think 3000 is fair since car is complete.  OR best offer.

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    If you have any problem posting photos, David, just say so, and maybe one of us moderators can help you.

There is, or was, a Long Island Chapter of the Hudson club, and there are a few H-E-T members out there who might like to  know about the car (so they could pass the word around that it's for sale).  Once you've posted a photo, I'll try to send an e-mail to a couple of them, alerting them to the car.
  • david, call me Wednesday, July 26th or as soon as you can. 9855151292
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    how can it be all original if it has different paint and reupholsterd seats?
This discussion has been closed.