42 and 47 Hudsons for sale

Uncle Josh
Uncle Josh Senior Contributor

I'm passing on this email I just got.

My name is Bonnie I got your email off of a site on internet,  My husband and I have just recently gotten a 1942 and  a 1947  Hudson car.  We have most parts for the 42 and some for the 47. There are also more than one of some things.

The 42 was running and our friend wanted to restore it so he took apart but he got sick and passed before he could.  We have the title to this one. 

He was on one of the Hudson rosters, anyway we bought them from his wife because she was selling out and we are looking to sell them we are located in Oklahoma.  If you know of anyone wanting to buy one or both of them call 5803801215  and if no one answers just leave a message or email me at naytabjoe@yahoo.com.

Comments

• Kdancy
    Kdancy Senior Contributor
    Bonnie's husband called to give me more of a description of the parts.
    This is a car-parts lot that he purchased along with some machinery he wanted.  Some nos parts along with 42 motor on stand and a couple more extra motors.
    Some transmissions and small/trim parts. He says enough that it would take at least a 16' trailer to load them all. The 42 is a Broughm that the owner had started taking apart and did some work on, was planning on restoring it. he says it is a very solid car with most parts (he thinks) there to build the car. The 47 was purchased as a parts car to go with a 47 PU he had. The PU was sold at auction to a street/rat rodder. The 47 Sedan looks like a good parts car.
This discussion has been closed.