37 Hudson parts needed

BigSky
BigSky Senior Contributor
I am in need of a variety of parts for my 37 coupe. Please reach out to me, I really need to get this girl back on the road.

Comments

• Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    FYI

i suggest listing some of the things that your looking for...
  • I may be able to get you some very nice '38 coupe parts if you're interested. PM me
  • BigSky
    The list is long but here are a few of the more critical ones to start with: 1) Grill center piece chrome: from the chin to the hood including ornament & the ornament base & emblem below the ornament. 2) hood side chrome spears: while I have a hood it is rough, bent up & missing some side chrome. Specifically two middle spears, one top & one bottom spear. As well as one side (passenger side) body line (1") hood chrome. Ideally if I could find each side (l&r) 1" curved short 6" or so spear at the top front of the hood too. Mine a rough. 3) both L&R side chrome which runs at the very bottom of the front fenders then on running boards and at the beginning of rear fender. This coupe is the 1937 Hudson 122" wheel base coupe vs Hudson terraplane, but perhaps some items can interchange. Hopefully I can get photos attached to show what I need as I'm not exactly sure what each item is called.
  • BigSky
    Bueller, Bueller? Seriously, if you have something or know of someone I could reach out to for items, please let me know. Thanks
  •   Pretty sure I have a lot of that stuff. Call me    704 seven  nine  two  9110.
This discussion has been closed.