1949 Super six

For Sale Super 6  4 door Mo#491 Car is from Streator Illinois.Purchased in 1995. I bought and now it needs to go to new home.

Motor: Completely rebuilt 30 over new clutch too many parts to list. Body is in excellent condition there was no rust hole floor/trunk pans are perfect.

3 spd and 3 spd w/od. Completely repainted base cost clearcoat. Space forces sale. Needs wiring, reassembly and interior. Skirts, visor. Will make someone a really nice car.

Been stored inside have can provide more pictures.

Bill Lansing

585.233.8912 Evenings est

bxlansing@rochester.rr.com

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Not sure if you're in the Hudson club, Bill, but if not you would still have an opportunity to advertise this in the club's magazine at no charge -- if you're sponsored by a current member of the club.  I would be happy to give you information on how to place the ad, if you wish to contact me at my e-mail address, HETDetailed@verizon.lnet.  (Drop the HET before sending). You've missed the June 1 deadline but the next one is August 1, for the issue that comes out in September. If the car's not sold by the end of July you might want to submit the ad then.  (You could still submit your ad for the earlier issue, though, and if they're a little short of space maybe they could work you in.)  The magazine probably has a greater readership than the forum, so you might want to consider advertising it there.
  • Baxter
    Baxter Member

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I rejoined.

It is somewhat confusing as I wanted it in the vehicles for sale

Best,

Bill Lansing

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    What do you mean? You want this posting to be under Vehicles For Sale?  It is!
This discussion has been closed.