Hudson Jet front brake drums/hubs, bearings/seals, new brake shoes and good wheel cylinders for sale

Two Jet front drums/hubs - with bearings and seals - everything in very good shape, lug bolt threads all good. Drum is very good with no grooves. Backing plates with good hardware and new relined brake shoes, almost new wheel cylinders (Wagner 150427 and 150428, casting 150429), boots, pistons and seals and bore in very good shape, bleeder screws are fine, includes 2 new wheel cylinder rebuild kits for later use. Everything is ready to bolt on a car and go. $150 for everything. Will deliver to Chattanooga for free if prepaid.  Thanks, David
imageimageimageimage

Comments

• 53jetman
    53jetman Senior Contributor
    David,  I'm not going to be able to get to the International Meet this year.  Where are these parts located?  I could possibly pickup from you at a convenient time.

• Jerry, I'm in Texas but could hold them for you or ship. Will be traveling all over this summer, going to be in La Porte, Indiana in August for a fireworks convention. I might be able to deliver them.  David
  • Sold, thanks Jerry.   David
This discussion has been closed.