What's a 1935 Hudson Terraplane value

Hello need some help on finding value on a 1935 Hudson terreplein 4-door that I have inherited from a family member has been restored looks good drives good all original running gear all original body panels and it has been restored about five years ago I really love the car but sadly I don't have a place to store it so I must sell it any information would be greatly appreciated thanks

Comments

• 33kc1989
    33kc1989 Senior Contributor
    Pics would help
  • 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator
    edited May 2016

Welcome aboard! You are in one of the places where Hudson folks 'hang out'.  You may also want to visit the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club website, and consider joining that Club - Members come for the cars, and stick around because of the great folks there!

There is also a Facebook page (see my signature) -

Others will be commenting as well, and guidance will be forthcoming.  A good step in that direction would be posting photos (easy to do here, just 'attach a file').  Think about what you have, put it down in a good, easy to read format, and support it with well-taken photos that show the vehicles features.  Don't forget to mention and photo any 'shortcomings' as well - it very important to be up-front and honest about what the vehicle needs (repairs, etc..).

We hope to hear more about your car, and hope you enjoy your time here at the Hudson Essex Terraplane 'Open Forum' -

• Browniepetersen
    Browniepetersen Senior Contributor
    Here is the data that is in most price guides at your local reading counter.  There were three models of the Terraplane for 1935 (Special, DeLuxe-Big Six and DeLuxe 61).  If your car is the very best restoration out there it has a top value of around $19,000.  It most likely is not that car so I would expect that it would sell for around $$13,000. There are a bunch of different ways to sell the car and all are highly dependent on color of car, condition and location.  You should post some good photos and drive it to a few Hudson car shows to get the best buyer out there.  That also makes it good for you. 
This discussion has been closed.