Need some 30 Hudson Parts

Hi,

Am looking for the following items for my 30 Hudson:

Front Windshield Clasp.
Emblem that goes on the bottom of the front grill (covers the hand crank hole?).
Horn
Dome Light Glass

Also may need a flywheel cover.

Thanks!

Stu

Comments

• Update; now looking for the following:

Horn
    Brake Drums
    Interior Dome Light Glass

Thanks!
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    In your search for these older parts, have you approached any of the Club's vendors who sell the older parts, like Carl Weber and Dave Kostansek?   They deal with these things and might (for example) know what parts interchange with other years of Hudsons or Brand X's.
  • Jon,

Don't have any contact information on them.  If you can get it to me, I certainly will!

Thanks,

Stu
  • Lance
    Lance Member
    I have  some mid thirties interior  dome lights . They are round. Some have switches on them some don't I know they are for Hudsons but I don't know exactly what years. Is the one you're looking for round or???  I also have a brake drum from a 29 Hudson if that will work.
  • Lance,

I'll check to see if the 29 brake drums will work on my 30.  Can you send some pictures of your dome light glass without the switches to me.  

classic lincoln at comcast dot net.

Thanks!

Stu
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    '29 brake drum will not work on your '30.  In fact there are no parts that I am aware of apart from the bronze intermediate drive member of the eccentric  assembly for the timing chain that will interchange between a '29 and '30 Hudson.  The '30 was a completely new car.
    Geoff
This discussion has been closed.