Looking for door glass. 

Thanks in advance,
Scott

Comments

• Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    edited March 2016
    FYI
    Your Local Glass Shop should be able to cut you one for 25 - $30..Maybe a little more if  need cut to pattern... For Channel and other Hudson specific window needs though contact   Hudson Club Member Vic Zamora Glass Shop in Ca 562 947 5864
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    There are on-line glass sellers if your local glass guy can't do it...but I'm guessing it would be a lot cheaper to deal locally.  Especially considering the added shipping costs.
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Scott do you have a damaged example in your car? If so it can be used as s pattern. Most automotive glass suppliers have glass templates. Some have access to on line patterns. All the 48-54 coupe side glass us the same shape.
  • I do have the damaged glass still in the car but I'm not sure if it will come out in one piece.  I've seen the online sellers asking $115 for the one piece or $380 for the complete flat glass set.  I'd rather spend the money on some other items before replacing the whole set so I was just curious to see if anyone had a spare window sitting on the shelf somewhere to get me through in the meantime….less hassle.  If not I can try and remove it and have a pattern made.  Are the driver and passenger windows the same?  If so, I might just pull the driver window for a pattern.

Thanks for the referral for Vic, I'll connect with him once I can procure a window.
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
     FYI

I just had a stepdown clear side window cut from an old cracked glass pattern for $25 +Tax and pick it up tomorrow....
This discussion has been closed.