1948-1951 Rear Fenders

I have a pair of fenders I believe where off 1951 Commodore 4 door by the trim,if I'm wrong let me know.Exceptionally clean,rust free,drivers side has a scrape towards the bottom,passenger side is perfect.Trim is nice,porkchops need re-chrome.$125 for left,$175 for right,both for $275.imageimageimageimage

Comments

• I just talked to the original owner of these fenders,who wanted me to say hello to club members as he is not into computers at 86 years young.His name is Dr. Keith Mills from Lone Tree,Iowa,and he sold these fenders(which were off a 1951) to my old friend Michael Protz about 26 years ago! He got a laugh out of them still being in the box he sent out way  back then.He also wanted to say that he has a lot of parts he would like to sell,and has them all on a list,so any club members are welcome to call him at his number listed in the roster.Very nice man still enjoying his Hudsons
  • kerry
    kerry Member
    You still have these
  • Kerry,wanted to make sure you got my message,hadn't heard back
  • Molin
    Molin Member
    Hi
    I am looking for the porkcops and the trim all the way to the front fender emblem both sides for my fourdoor 51 super six. So if the fenders not sold Iám intrerested to buy the porkchops and trim
  • I will see if I can remove later this week and get back to you,I have some other trim I haven't identified yet and I can check for the other pieces,comparing with the rears.
  • kerry
    kerry Member
    I will take the fenders
  • Where you located,I'll check on shipping cost
  • Kerry,I've sent you messages and it looks like you're not getting them.Contact me at dhsautos@aim.com or call 570-756-2942
  • kerry
    kerry Member
    Any luck on transporting fenders
  • No bites so let me know what you want to do,looks like Woodstock,VA is half way point on Rte 81.
This discussion has been closed.