33kc1989
33kc1989 Senior Contributor
Still looking for any parts for my 33. Like mascot, taillights, windshield frame, poss grill, etc.

Comments

• StillOutThere
    StillOutThere Expert Adviser
    http://www.windshieldframes.com/Products/Essex.asp

"1933 Essex" is your windshield frame.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Someone seeing this for the first time would not know which model you meant.  I assume this is an Essex Terraplane, not a Hudson, right?
  • 33kc1989
    As hard as parts are to find I'll leave it the way it is. I have 2. One solid w/fenders etc and another will be a hot rod.
  • Do you have any parts you would sell? Bumpers, shocks, hood doors? Ed Moore. Ed-moore@comcast.net
  • 33kc1989
    Sure don't wish I could help
  • 33kc1989
    Still looking bttt
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    I'm not sure you've tried this yet, but it's the tried-and-true method traditionally used by a lot of us: prepare a list of all the parts you need, with part numbers, dimensions, photos if possible.  E-mail it to the Hudson vendors who advertise in the White Triangle News -- at least those who regularly advertise used parts.  Perhaps, if they don't have the parts you need, some of them will suggest someone you might contact.

The photos and measurements are critical,  because some Hudson parts vendors might have one of the parts you need but  wouldn't know it, because they aren't that familiar with the 1933 models.

You might also look through the ads in Hemmings Motor News for people advertising multi-make used parts, and shoot e-mails to them.

Of course, you may have tried this already...
  • 33kc1989
    2 the top again
  • 33kc1989
    Back to the top
  • barrysweet52
    barrysweet52 Expert Adviser
    I have a used hub cap for sale if reqd. Email me at HETozhudson@gmail.com if interested - delete teh HET. 
  • 33kc1989
    Thanks but don't need and caps at the moment
  • 33kc1989
    Back to the top
  • 33kc1989
    Back to the top. Go Blues!
  • 33kc1989
    Back to the top
  • 33kc1989
    Back to top.  Windshield frame, window regulators and grill shell.  Come on guys give it up.   
  • bent metal
    bent metal Senior Contributor
    33kc1989 said:
    Back to top.  Windshield frame, window regulators and grill shell.  Come on guys give it up.   

That looks like a car I tried to buy once.  Did you buy it from Wilma, were you a tow truck driver at the time you bought the car?
  • 33kc1989
    Yes it was Wilmas.  No I wasn't driver.   I'm wanting to thin the heard if your interested.  
  • bent metal
    bent metal Senior Contributor

Ok, I got the story screwed up in my head.  But, same car.  Yeah, Wilma's.  No more projects right now for me.  Thanks anyhow.

This discussion has been closed.