Best places for door and window weatherstrip supplies?

Hello,
Just wondering which companies or sources that some of the members here have had the best luck with for old car weatherstrip. I have a 39 Country Club rat rod. If this has been posted before I apologize. Since it is a ratrod, I am not looking for concourse quality, just something compatable. 

Comments

• Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor

http://www.restorationspecialties.com/

Bugger, my body is too short, shoot, my feet touch the ground

• Thanks uncle Josh, I wi check it out
  • VicTor Z
    VicTor Z Senior Contributor

Vic's Auto Win Channeling, thez@Verizon.net

I have the channeling with the stainless steel beading and with out the beading.  Are the 1/4 windows sliders? I have the beltlines and division bars. (562) 947-5864 Voice mail.

• Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    This is Dave's 39 Rat rod.  I saved it in pieces from a guy who got sick and couldn't work on it.  My friend Bill, restored a 46 212 I had and needed a car so I sold it to him.  He got it together and took it to some shows I was at, than died.  I advertised it for his widow and Dave, in our Hudson/Mohawk club bought it and has continued to work on it, drive it and is having fun.  This pic is at the Hemmings show at Saratoga this summer.
  • Just when I think I'll have the only Hudson ratrod,,,, there's another pretty face!
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    I do like to see a "good" rat rod; it always makes me smile when I see a car on the road in whatever condition
  • DirtyDave
    DirtyDave Member
    edited February 2016
    somewhere someone is dying to have a grill that nice for there resto or street rod. Not me though because Kevin gave me a mint grill with the 39. That grill wont be used on my gasser build so it can be saved for its next life.
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    If anyone needs a grill for a "92" I have one sitting in my shed; that's the big grill only. I don't have the small ones.

Based in the UK won't help with postage but I'm always up for a trade against parts for my 1939 112
This discussion has been closed.