1949 Hudson Commodore with h-145 Twin - SOLD

cuyax
cuyax Member
edited January 2016 in Vehicles
Hello all,

Here is a posting for my Dad's car that we are selling.  

Thanks
Chad

Comments

• 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    edited January 2016
    Link does not work, but I did find it.  It is in the  DFW area.

Looks like someone just took the engine out and let it set, sad.  However seems to be good starting material.
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    A little overpriced for a car in this condition.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Cuyax, on the chance that your Craigslist ad terminates before you sell the car, you might want to post some sort of contact information here, like an e-mail address or telephone number.  Then, if someone is interested they could still get in touch with you, even if the ad's expired.
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    I am betting they are in a negotiating mood on this one.  
  • The motor sat in the back of the terraplane pickup since before I was born (I'm 40). It was sold 5 years ago and the one below was put on a piece of plywood. Dad always planned to restore and turned down many decent offers unfortunately since he never got around to it. I think Dad bought the upgraded motor to make the car worth more but his desire was always to restore the pickup which was more valuable. Are you folks in Texas? My contact info is Chad Ponder 214-918-8803 Car is in Argyle, TX Yes, the price is negotiable. There is too much going on right now to try to get top dollar. Let me know what is fair and we can talk. Thank you Chad
  • 50C8DAN said:
    Link does not work, but I did find it.  It is in the  DFW area.

Looks like someone just took the engine out and let it set, sad.  However seems to be good starting material.
    Thanks, I posted the wrong link.
  • Yes, that is my cell phone. What is a fair price?
  • What is a good day / time for you? Btw, how did you know where the car is?
  • Car has been sold. Thanks
  • Thank you Ken!!
This discussion has been closed.