48-51 hudson built differential seals

SuperDave
SuperDave Senior Contributor
Am I correct that national 5811 is the inner seal and national 150066 is the outer seal? How about the pinion seal?

Comments

• SuperDave
    I found Napa 17720 pinion seal and Napa 17310 outer seals both available but can't find the inner seal  National 5811, or SKF13710. any other interchange for that one ?? 
  • SuperDave

Bump to the top..

No one has a good number for this seal? Sure would like to finish this project.

• Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Dave Ck email
  • SuperDave
    OK ! Thanks for the help. I used the data I got from you guys.. and a little common sense. Seems like I use less and less the older I get !!  Thank goodness for the forum!   The inner seal for the early rear is SKF 13710. Napa uses the same number system as SKF. I already found the outer and pinion seals at Napa. All of them are in the "on line" catalog. DUH! So they are on the way. Having them sent to the house saves me a 40 mile round trip and still cheaper than the pair of inners on EBay for $100.00 !!
  • SuperDave
    SKF 13710 is NOT an interchange for National 5811. Back to the drawing board.
  • SuperDave
    Done... Thanks Ken.
  • Dave if you need OEM origional 48-51 inner seals let me know. I have them. 
  • Ken, No these seals have been with me a long time. They can present a bit of a problem obtaining for some folks. Mine are the factory ones-dirty but OEM !
This discussion has been closed.