1951 Hudson Pacemaker

drtommy
drtommy Member
edited November 2015 in Vehicles
1951 Hudson Pacemaker 4 door sedan with 70,000 actual miles.  All the hard work is done on this car.  It was originally a straight rust free car with no dents and no bondo.  Car was repainted it's original color.   Paint is showing no wear.  All the chrome on this car has been redone.  As you can see in the pictures the rocker moldings are off but I have everything except 2 very small pieces that fit on the back bottom.  They are only about 1 1/2" long and can be purchased easily.  Car has been in storage for a while but was started and driven .  Car has not been exposed to any elements. (Rain, snow, sun for years.  This car is in excellent shape.   The car still has the original interior which is usable.  Drive it as is or take it to the next level.  All the glass is in like new condition.  It may possibly have been replaced.  6 cylinder engine 3 speed on the column.  Motor runs smooth as silk and transmission shifts flawlessly.  New brakes have been added.  New battery.  Tires are like new.  Lights, radio. heater, and wipers all work as they should.  If you have any questions call or email me.  785-625-9449  

Comments

• lostmind
    lostmind Expert Adviser
    Don't see the photos or price
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    I've moved this to our "Vehicles" (for sale) section. 

Suggestion: price (if unsure, go high and add "or best offer");  a photo (if unsure how to post, find the instructions in our "Instructions and Tips" forum category, and most important: where are you located.  (This might be a motivator for those who live in your area.)

If you are not in a terrible rush to sell, may I suggest putting this in the Club's magazine?  You may already have done that but if not: be aware that even as a non-member you can get cars listed there for free, so long as you work with a current Club member.  I'd be happy to help, e-mail me at XXXdetailed@veriozn.net (delete the XXX before sending, though.)  If you didn't know, the magazine comes out every two months and I believe the ad deadline for the next issue is December 1.
  • Still available?
This discussion has been closed.