1937 Hudson Terraplane

Hudsonrules
Hudsonrules Senior Contributor

I have a 1937 Hudson Terraplane four door sedan to sell. It did belong to "Terraplane Kelly" at one time and the car has been driven to many national HET meets. It is a model 71 delux sedan.

I replaced the clutch, presure plate and throwout bearing, installed a rebuilt fuel pump, rebuilt carburator and did a tune up. It ran well when it was put in my garage two years ago to redo the brakes.  I rebuilt the wheel cylinders, put on all new brake hardware and had the shoes relined. However I think the lining may be to thick as the drums turn hard. It needs a brake line replaced and the master cylinder installed. Due to health reasons, I have not done anything to the car the past two years. I keep hoping and planning but it does not happen, so time to let it go. With a bit of TLC, one can have a great driver in its patina. The interior is origional and in good shape for its age. I am asking $10,999. for the car. Save it from the hot rodders! Call me at 1 775 742 5870 Thanks, Arnie   I live in northern Nevada.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.