1946 Truck trim parts needed

I am looking for some trim to match the hood I purchased.  It was a car hood with the "lighted" triangle in the wider trim.

I am needing the wider SS trim pieces between the door and hood... approx. 6 or 7 inches for both sides

I am also needing the wider SS trim for the front door off a 46 or 47 car

Also looking for the 3 SS pieces for each front fender, rear of the tire.

"HUDSON" emblem that is on DS and PS of the rear side of hood?, just above "super six emblem"

I am also missing the connector trim for the bottom of the grill, "longer" SS trim

FWIW, I see on several photos that some of the vehicles have a fender to fender trim that sits low behind the bumper across the "splash  pan" area.

If anyone knows where I can locate and purchase, I would appreciate it.  My truck is in a hundred pieces now, and the body is about ready to come home from the paint shop.  I need to locate trim in the coming weeks and months in order to finish the project.  Thank you

Brad G.

Florida

Comments

• Brad, I believe I can help you on a number of these pieces.
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor

Brad,

I have a pair of front bumper guards that are replated and very nice. Probably the LAST parts you need! LOL. Where in Fl are you?

Dave in Melbourne

• Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Serial No. and Name for the registry please.  Thanks  Larry HETcramerlp@roadrunner.com  Drop the HET
  • Wow, am I ever late in responding.  I just saw this.

I have the bumper guards, but thank you anyway... I am in Cape Coral, near Ft Myers FL

I have already sent in the serial number for the registry FYI

Brad

• Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    edited January 2016
    Well, the HET website can't link your name with your vehicle yet without wading thru a pile of 800 or so trucks with names and numbers at random. I've got them all on a simple sortable spreadsheet.  Seems they could have done that with a lot less effort.  Send your name and SN to HETcramerlp@roadrunner.com (please remove the 'HET' from the shown email address - it is there to prevent spamming).
  • 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

And, just for everyone's reference - 'Uncle Josh' (Larry Cramer) is the 'one and only' Registrar for Commercial HET vehicles (via the HET Club).

In order to be added to the HET Club Registry, an owner needs to send HIM the vehicle information.  Sending the information to anyone else (?), may not get it updated in the registry.

This discussion has been closed.