1935 Hudson Eight Coupe for sale in Detroit Area earlier this year

53jetman
53jetman Senior Contributor
I ran across this ad in the H. A. M. B. and couldn't resist copying it just for the pictures.  I get into the Detroit, Ypsilanti, and Ann Arbor area of Southern Michigan quite often, and have never seen this car at any of the shows I attended.  Enjoy the pictures!   Sorry, the printed details of the ad would not copy (in fact I lost the whole thing) but here are the pictures for your enjoyment.

Comments

• lostmind
    lostmind Expert Adviser

Here you go ,

City: Detroit

State: Michigan
    Price: 42,500.00
    1935 Hudson Deluxe Eight Rumble Seat Coupe. Hudson only built about 3,100 of the Deluxe Coupes during the 1935 model year. It is powered by the inline, eight cylinder 113 HP/254 cid engine and has a 117" wheelbase. This car is an extremely attractive and well restored example that has been well maintained since the restoration was completed. The fit and finnish is excellent throughout. The paint and chrome are excellent. Inside, the period correct brown mohair interior remains like new including the door panels, headliner, seats, etc. The engine bay and chassis are clean and well detailed. The car runs and drives great. It really goes down the road with great speed and power. It handles better than most other cars of the period. This car is loaded with art deco inspired design features inside and out. This car is sexy from all angles and looks like it is moving even when its parked. A rare opportunity to purchase an extremely scarce and desirable prewar Hudson that is ready to use and enjoy. When was the last time you saw one for sale? The price is 42,500.00 and it is located near Ann Arbor, MI. Please call 734-730-4274 or email: motoringicons@hotmail.com for more information
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    Wow, that's beautiful.  
This discussion has been closed.