28 essex super six

Need  one cowl light and both bracket 1928 essex.

My back seat bottom is missing.

Need 5 -  5.25/5.50/6.00x20'' tires,tubes,tubliners.

Comments

• its the back seat bottom I need.
    thx
  • ESSX28-1
    ESSX28-1 Senior Contributor
    I can help with both light & bracket but postage from New Zealand is costly so use me only if you can't find in USA.
    Both Coker & Universal Tires (& maybe Lucas in Cal) sell tires tubes & liners (rustbands) in the sizes you need. Original size was 475/500x20
    PM me if you want to go further.
  • Ric West IN
    Ric West IN Senior Contributor
    I have one arm, not sure which side. Also have 1 cowl light,seems to be Right side.
    I'm located in West Michigan.   any interest?   Could try to E-mail pics.  Let me know.

"Ric"
  • Hey rick ,I'm still looking for 1 cowl light and need both brackets.Let me know what you have.

Thx,Steve

• Ric West IN
    Ric West IN Senior Contributor
    Steve,   I can't tell you much more than in my previous post.   The right cowl light looks good, there is a small
    crack in the rim at the bottom where mounting screw goes.  Bracket seems ok.   As said before, I don't know if the bracket is right or left.  These parts came from a local swap meet 30+ years ago.  
    Have you considered using the 1929 cowl lights ?   Same shape, but are brass and chrome plated.
    You could paint the body to look like the correct 1928 lights.  Just a thought. 
    Would need e-mail address to send pictures.  Are you in the club roster, or Maybe PM me the info.

Fred "Ric" Pinder
  • essexcoupe3131
    essexcoupe3131 Senior Contributor
    I have both brackets and buckets but no glass
     but the same as David in nz
    Mike
This discussion has been closed.