intro

rusty1
rusty1 Member
edited April 2015 in HUDSON
Hi all Hudson enthusiasts, I like all kinds of autos but recently got my first Hudson, a 33 Essex Terraplane,...mite need some input on this new vehicle.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited April 2015
    Welcome on board, Rusty!  You've come to the right place if you're seeking advice.  We can give plenty of it and some of it's actually good, LOL!

You've been re-classified as a full member of this forum so go ahead and post your questions or remarks under any category of the forum.  I've moved your message to the "Hudson" section, as well.

And now a word from our sponsor (and a shameless plug for the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club.  You may already be a member of that club but if not, do consider joining.  If the Club name doesn't appear at the top of this screen, you can go to the Club's homepage by clicking this link: http://www.hetclub.org/

There are many benefits, not the least of which is being able to use the Club's growing downloadable library of technical and sales literature (not to mention the "real time" Club Library, where you can check out stuff in the traditional way).

And there are chapters all around the U.S. (membership is optional).  In fact, there may be one near you, and possibly even an upcoming Hudson meet.  Where are you located?

• faustmb
    faustmb Senior Contributor
    Rusty1, I've been working on a 33 Terraplane 8 for the past few years and have learned a lot:) PM or shoot me an email. Share some pics too!

Matt
    HETORPHANAUTOMILL@GMAIL.COM , drop the HET
  • Ric West IN
    Ric West IN Senior Contributor
    Rusty,  I've owned my 33 Terraplane 8 since 1970.  Will be happy to try and assist if I can.

"Ric" 
This discussion has been closed.