bsatocker68
bsatocker68 Member
edited April 2015 in HUDSON
Hello my name is Chris. I just joined the Hudson club and this forum. I have a 51 pacemaker I got last November. This is my second Hudson I have had, and I really like it. I am very excited about joining the club and having access to these forums. Thanks for having me.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome to the Open Forum, Chris!  You're now a member, and can post messages in any of the forum categories.

Glad to have you on board in the H-E-T as well.  You might want to let us know what part of the country (if you're in the US!) you're from; possibly some of our forum members live near you, or there might be a Hudson meet going on nearby.

Since you're now in the H-E-T, are you also aware that you can join the Club's website and get full privileges, including the downloading of technical and historic literature?  The website homepage is at http://www.hetclub.org/ or you can click HOME from the drop-down menu above (if indeed you are viewing this Open Forum against the "Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club" background.  (Some people are unable to view that)

• Thank you! I'm in Denver colorado. Yeah I would really like to go to some of the meets. I noticed that one is coming up in Colorado springs. I will definitely try to make it out.
  • Also here is a picture of my Hudson. It is a work in progress, but I am very happy with it.
  • Lee ODell
    Lee ODell Senior Contributor
    Welcome to the HET Club and Forums. Bettie and I will be at the International Hudson Meet in Colorado Springs. Hope to meet you there.

Lee O'Dell
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    Welcome to the Forum.....

(If your needing that missing center suround for your grill I may have one)....

• Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Chris if you want to connect with a very active chapter in Colorado. Contact Bill Lentz to learn more.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    OldFarmer, he may not know how to contact Bill Lentz.  Can you offer an e-mail address?  Does the chapter have a website he can go to?
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    Chris

I live in Centennial. I have a ton of parts if you need anything. Late notice, but there is a Hudson "meet" today at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal at 12:30.

Don Crane
  • GrimGreaser
    GrimGreaser Senior Contributor
    Hello Chris,

Don will hook you up if you need parts! I'm in Littleton and working at getting my 52 Hornet back up and running. Gunning to have it ready for the Street Rod show in Pueblo this year, at least for the meet in the Springs. Hope to see some Hudson guys at more shows this year.
This discussion has been closed.