For Sale 1954 Hudson Super Wasp Hollywood
1954 Hudson Super Wasp Hollywood Hardtop
262 Engine and Borg Warner Automatic, (engine runs and transmission shifts). This vehicle has factory power steering and power brakes. Engine is equipped with a 2 BBL carburetor. All glass in this automobile is good. Car has a decent factory interior (green) and the original headliners in intact. The car is complete, but has significant frame and body rust all of which is repairable. Included with the car are the following OEM Hudson parts for use in the completion of rust repairs.
- Right and Left rust free front fenders
- Left and right quarter panels with outer frame rails attached
- Left and right inner frame rails
- rear outer frame
- A complete 1954 Super Wasp 4 door sedan with good rust free quarters and unit body elements needed to complete rust repairs.
New Replacement items
- Front floor pans with toe board kick up (Spelic)
- Rear floor pans
- Left and right rocker panels
I bought the Hollywood with all the good intentions of restoration. But, availability of time and money will prevent me from completing that goal. The price for the car, parts car and repair items is $4000. They are located in Waco, Texas and are for sale as is where is with no warranty expressed of implied for $4000 or closest offer.
Call owner: Two Five Four 744 Zero Nine Eight Five or email through this forum