39-47 Rear Fenders - Correction to previous post for 41-42 Fenders

scottcrow22
scottcrow22 Member
edited August 2014 in Parts & Pieces

Hi All,

This is to correct my previous post for the 41-42 fenders.  I have since learned more about the fenders we have and what they go to.  Looks like the bulk of what we have are 42-47 fenders with some 39 and 40 mixed in as well.  These do not have the gas tank filler hole and I believe they are mainly for passenger cars and not the trucks.  However, some folks have indicated they could be modified to fit the trucks.  Most already have the pre-drilled trim anchor holes as well.

Please feel free to message me with any questions.  Looking to get anywhere from $125 to $200 a piece.  Some of these have markings on them for $175 to $300 each on them.

Attached some more pics.
Thanks!

Scott

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

Hi Scott - Sent you a PM.  Also 'plugged' the larger photos into your post, so those wanting to look at them don't need to go back and forth with their browser...

• 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

Hi Folks - I picked-up three fenders from Scott's dad today, while he was @ Jimmy Boyle's place in WV -

• L&R rear fenders for a '41 (sedan/coupe, I believe);
    • A right rear fender for a '39 coupe (has holes for taillights in the fender);

All NOS. He had about 20 fenders in his trailer (I didn't count), all in the same condition - NOS.  After I looked over what he had, just picked the ones I wanted (not hard, they were all in great condition, some still 'tagged'), and then everyone pitched-in, loading the remaining fenders into his truck (making room in his enclosed trailer for the 'convertible project' he was picking up from Jimmy).

Speedy journey, and arrive home safe - 

• 12BoltTom
    12BoltTom Senior Contributor
    Picked up 4 fenders in Joplin on Sat morning. These are nice and are the real deal. I took close measurement of ours before leaving home to compare. Some still have the tags on them.
  • Hey Everyone,
    I am going to start listing these elsewhere shortly and I wanted to bump this up to the top just in case someone had not seen the post yet. Let me know if you need one.
    Thanks!
    Scott
  • I am very badly in need of a left and right rear for the 39 you have, What are your prices and do you ship?

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.