LAST CALL FOR AXLE BEARINGS

PAULARGETYPE
PAULARGETYPE Senior Contributor
edited June 2014 in Parts & Pieces
THIS WILL BE THE LAST CALL ON THE CHEAP PRICE ON WHEEL AXLE BEARINGS I HAVE A FEW PEOPLE WHO EMAILD ME SAYING THEY WANTED BEARINGS AND HAVE NOT SENT PAYMENT SO THE CHEAP BEARING SALE ENDS AS SOON AS THERE ALL GONE IF YOU ORDERED THEM SEND YOUR MONEY BECAUSE NOW IT IS 1ST COME 1ST SERVED IF YOU PAY BEFORE THERE ALL GONE 

THEN SAD TO SAY I'M SORRY THERE ALL GONE 

Comments

• railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser

I'll purchase one if there are any left.

Thanks!

Dan

• onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    edited June 2014
    Paul,

I will take another set.  I will send you a separate email.

John Forkner
    Spring Hill, KS
  • PAULARGETYPE
    THE BEARING # IS 25877 T THEY ARE MADE BY SKF THEY ARE $33 EACH WITH $5 ADDED SHIPPING IF BUYING 3 OR LESS AS BEFORE SEND ME A EMAIL WITH YOUR NAME ADDRESS AND HOW MANY BEARINGS YOU WANT THEY FIT 1936 TO 1951
    HUDSONLY
    PAULARGETYPE

MY EMAIL XXXHUDSON1957@AOL.COM DROP THE XXX IT'S JUST THERE FOR THE SPAMERS 
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited June 2014
    Be sure they have the "T" in the number.  The number is the same for both, but without the "T" it is not the tapered bearing that a Hudson requires.
  • BillUSN1
    BillUSN1 Member
    edited June 2014
    The 25877T that Paul has found and is selling is the correct Hudson bearing.

The 25877 that is avail everywhere for very cheap is NOT the correct bearing.

The race for the 2 bearings are the same.

The Hudson used a tapered axle shaft so the ID of the bearing had a corresponding taper to match, which is noted by the "T" in the part number suffix. All this information was covered in previous bearing threads here in the forum.
  • bob ward
    bob ward Senior Contributor
    edited June 2014
    The parallel-bore 25877 bearing is for the later stepdown Dana diffs?
  • PAULARGETYPE
    YES BOB THAT IS RIGHT
  • PAULARGETYPE
    edited June 2014
    THE WAY I INSTALL A NEW BEARING ON THE AXLE IS PUT THE BEARING ON THE AXLE AND WITH A BLOCK OF WOOD ON THE FLOOR DROP THE AXEL ON THE BLOCK OF WOOD WITH THE TREADED END DOWN AND IT WILL JAM THE BEARING IN TO PLACE NO PRESS NEEDED I'VE BEEN DOING IT THIS WAY FOR YEARS ;-)
  • dyurko
    dyurko Member
    I'll take 3,  I've sent you an email.

Thanks
  • PAULARGETYPE
    I HAVE 16 LEFT AFTER ALL THE ORDERS HAVE BEEN FILLED LAST CALL !!!!
  • dyurko
    dyurko Member
    edited June 2014
    I've not gotten an email back from you,  I've sent one to you.  Thanks
  • Rocket
    Rocket Senior Contributor
    I sent you a pm let me know that you got it thanks.
  • pmlmbigpondcom
    pmlmbigpondcom Expert Adviser
    G'day All,
    I presume that the 2788T without the inclusion of "5" is a different bearing
    The 2788T is used on the 4 stud hubs

Just in case, thought it worth getting confirmation that Pauls "5" bearings will not fit in lieu.

Thanks

Phil
    Australia
  • PAULARGETYPE
    PHIL NO THAT IS ANOTHER BEARING THESE BEARINGS I'M HELPING US ALL GET AT A STEAL ARE 25877T THEY ARE TAPERED INSIDE BEARINGS FOR HUDSON REAR AXELS THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL THESE BEARINGS FOT 1936 TO 1951 HUDSON CARS 
  • Lee ODell
    Lee ODell Senior Contributor
    Hi Paul
    If you still have four 25877T bearings I will buy them. I have sent you a PM with my email address but have not heard back from you
    Thanks for making the bearings available.
    Lee O'Dell
This discussion has been closed.