New Material Upload to online library

hudsontech
hudsontech Senior Contributor
edited March 2014 in Manuals, etc,.
I debated on whether this should go in the general posts or under manuals - I opted for this venue.  Anyway here's what has been uploaded:

1940-1954Basic Electrical Troubleshooting (Lesson plan formulated by Lew Bird for a tech session at the Oklahoma City National);
Hudson Engine ID codes (An ongoing research project by Fred Pinder to decode casting numbers, etc)

1938-1942 Hudson Flat Rate Manual;
1948 Flat Rate Manual
Some might ask what value the flat rate manuals have.  They do have some darn good illustrations for one thing and, even tho you aren't a Hudson factory trained Hudson mechanic they can still give you an idea of just how long it should take to fix something.  That's my take on it.

Hudsonly,
Alex Burr
Memphis, TN

Comments

• RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    That's great, Alex.  I agree on the Flat Rate Manuals completely.  Can you post a link for everyone?
  • hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    edited March 2014
    The link is the 2nd one under my signature.  There's also a 1948-1954 Service Time Schedule (means Flat Rate Manual) in there also.  They are in the 1948-1954 file under Manuals.

The Electrical Troubleshooting document and the Engine Code bulletin are filed under "Other Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Literature"

Hudsonly,
    Alex B

This discussion has been closed.