Dale Cooper Hudson parts

Chris Smith
Chris Smith Expert Adviser
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Been trying to contact Dale Cooper to order a few engine parts and I get a message that the mail box is full and not accepting messages. Anybody know if he will be available any time soon.

Comments

• I had the same problem trying to contact him for some Nash parts. Finally talked to him for ordering. Said he call me back. Called two more times, Same thing. Never calls back. Anyone else have this problem? Should i just order from another source? Really hate to do that but I'd like to get my 50 Nash on the road. Jim
  • 51Hudson
    51Hudson Senior Contributor
    I called him last week and he picked right up. He is suppose to send me some gaskets.
  • He was supposed to send me an order two weeks ago, headgasket, tie rod end, carb kit. That's why I called him back and he said he'd call me back. I'll try one more time. 51 Hudson,please post if you receive [or don't] your gaskets. Thanks, Jim
  • 51Hudson
    edited June 2011
    41 hud wrote:
    He was supposed to send me an order two weeks ago, headgasket, tie rod end, carb kit. That's why I called him back and he said he'd call me back. I'll try one more time. 51 Hudson,please post if you receive [or don't] your gaskets. Thanks, Jim

Well I called and ordered from him last Monday and I still haven't received anything yet. I ordered a set of valve cover gaskets from him. I only live a couple of hours from him so it shouldn't take too long in shipping. I will let you know if I get it from him or I call him to see whats going on.
  • Chris Smith
    Chris Smith Expert Adviser
    I called Monday morning and Dale picked up so I was able to order my parts.
  • 51Hudson
    Well good news. When I came home from work today I checked the mail and my package from Dale Cooper was in there.
  • Dale had a Super Wasp convertible stashed away in his parents barn outside of Yellow Springs, OH for years. Anyone know if he ever did anything with it?
  • can someone give me a contact number or email for dale i need to order a head gasket for my 51 hudson commadore . thanks in advance 
  • Tapez votre comAlso contact for my Hudson 8 from 1934.valve intak; joint;;;;;;;; no answers. Maybe I live in Belgium so......
    mentaire
  • 513-821-6200 Try in the morning.
  • Sorry  from Belgium;speek frenche no inghliche  :'(
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited November 2020

Vous devez lui téléphoner le matin.  Bruxelles, Belgique a 6 heures d'avance sur Cincinnati, Ohio, Etats-Unis.
  • Thank you
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    I think Dale is a one man Store for all of us so be patient, I found him to be very reliable. Ive even had to remind him of my Bill a couple of times…. 
  • Plus you have to take into account the virus in the USA is causing companies and people stress trying to perform in difficult situations in a timely manner... Its not 2019 things aren't normal and you need to cut people some slack cheers ken 
  • pseftoncomcastnet
    pseftoncomcastnet Senior Contributor
    amen... dale always comes through!

• I ordered a water pump about three weeks ago, I'm still waiting. I've tried to call him, his voice mail is full! My project is on hold. I know that the USPS. is very poor service, I'm willing to pay for Fed-Ex, a better way to send packages.
  • railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser
    I ordered a water pump from Dale about two and a half weeks ago and am still waiting as well.  We exchanged e-mails at the time.  Could be he needs to replenish his supply of water pumps.  
  • Try calling before between 8 and 9am Eastern 
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    I just talked with Dale,  he is busy with his store and the parts biz.  I told him folks concerned for not getting through on phone.  Send email and realize his Voice mail fills with Robocalls and that takes a bunch of time to go through.   
  • railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser
    Just got my water pump from Dale yesterday.  It looks brand new, terrific!
  • The recording says not accepting phone calls.
  • hudsonsplasher1
    hudsonsplasher1 Senior Contributor
    I have left two emails and 3 phone calls that won't go through. No response!! I don't get it.
  • I've been waiting for a fuel pump, I ordered it in late Feb. and removed the old one thinking to be more reliable with a new rebuilt one, now my car is not usable. I ordered a kit on ebay, it shipped the next day. I'll rebuild it myself, hopefully be on the road this weekend. I think in this day and age people expect to get a tracking number so they know what to expect. At least a return email or some confirmation.
This discussion has been closed.