308 performace parts forsale...

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Guys,

Really wanted to offer these to the Hudson guys here first. I have two Hudson performance parts that I need to sell to help finance the new Gasser I'm building. Being out of work and making extra where I can its going to be used on first picture.

I have a big six 232-262-308 tri=power tunnel ram intake that was made back in the 60's by someone in California. It's got three identically modified Stromberg WW 2-barrel carburetors and I have adaptors to run Hollet 2-barrel carburetors. There is no linkage and the rubber tubes that went in between the three plenumens is gone. Still in good shape with no dents or other problems. Currently am open to offers but would like to get $550. Was saving for a 32 Ford 5 window with a 308 Hudson in it but.....Shown in the second and third pictures.

Second item is a Mallory ZC vacuum advance dual point distributor. Used this on the PaceMaker the first year then converted to the Supercharger and needed max electrical firepower! It ran and drove better than the present system I have, No cap but there are places that do carry these and can convert them to electronic. Was my original plan for the new Gasser. Would sell for $75. Sorry no picture.

Privite message me through this site.

thank you,

PaceRacer50
This discussion has been closed.