Went to Pomona Yesterday

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Went to Pomona Swap meet yesterday. Amazing turnout as always. Just when I was about to finish walking thru the sale cars, I saw the only Hudson. It was a 54 Hornet Special Brougham- 78K original miles, very nice original material and paint. Yellow and black color. 3 speed w O/D! Single carb. I'm pretty sure it was the car that was on craigslist awhile back in the San Francisco area. He was asking 13K OBO. The seller (can't recall the name) was a Hudson member out of Pahrump, Neveda. We talked Hudsons for quite awhile. Lots of interested parties. While inside, I saw Vic Zamora. I think he had all his show girls hidden inside his motor home... Vic was nice enough to give me a bottle of water- thanks Vic!

As I was leaving, I saw that one of the interested parties had returned to the Brougham to view it again so maybe he sold it. While walking to the exit, I saw a 53 Hornet sedan forsale, rough shape, no stainless or bumpers, shoddy paint, etc. Twin-h car w hydromatic. Don't know condition of engine. He wanted $7,800 OBO. I'd say car was worth 2,000 or so.
This discussion has been closed.